Monday, November 16, 2009

Hey diddle diddle, the cat and the fiddle

What an embarrasing situation! So, I saw this neat slotted spoon, with a bit of spaghetti sauce still on it, sitting alone on the counter. The feeder and the otherone were nowhere to be seen, so it seemed safe to take this great smelling item for further investigation and possible licking, chewing, and eventual destruction. But, o no, I got it stuck on my lower jaw and couldn't remove it myself. Caught with the evidence, and feeling rather uncomfortable I had to go to them to beg for help. They tried and failed to get it out of my mouth. Not so bad really, since I then got to go in the car and visit the place with the room that goes up and down and deposits you in a lobby with a vet. The vet took me to a bright room with tables, and the next thing I knew, the spoon and I were history. Back home it was snoozeville and dreams of plastic implements chasing me....

No comments: