Thursday, August 25, 2011

cats r NOT us

I would so love to chase this guy. I hear he is called Frankie. His owner adores him and many call him handsome but I wouldn’t want to be caught in a dark alley with this character. He looks a bit mean to me. I understand cats don’t care for dogs. What is the big deal? Don’t they understand that the chasing game is all in fun. Really, dogs don’t hate cats and we don't want to harm them (…heh, heh)

Truthfully, the only creatures I rip to shreds are my stuffed animals with their succulent polyester innards. Doesn’t that make you feel better, little kittie?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, Rigi; That is great; but Frankie thinks he is a dog, so maybe you could be pals, que no? (NOT!) Actually, he likes to play chase. I told him that you would not bite, just chase! (Yeah, RIGHT!!) See you later, dear poochie. Frankie says, "prrrreow". Love, Frankie's human, Judy

Irene Abraham said...

maybe I will make an exception for Frankie.