Monday, September 20, 2010

Music of the spheres

Laurie Anderson (by Cromacon via Flickr) OK, here is the deal. You all know I like music. So, this wonderful woman has composed some music JUST for dogs. It's called, oddly enough, "Music for Dogs" and has those lovely high-frequency tones that only the best among us (that would be dogs) can hear. So far it has been performed in Sydney, Australia ( where????) but not in my neighborhood. I'm watching the newspaper (OK, I am sitting on the newspaper) waiting to see when it will be performed near me.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love this!! You go Rigi!

Cheryl said...

Teddy loved music AND performing (he sang a lot) but now with not much hearing left - he no longer sings, but perhaps he could enjoy Laurie's music for dogs. Very high notes he can often hear.